Darjeeling is sometimes called the "Queen of Teas." This Darjeeling tea is a blend of First Flush and Autumnal teas from the best gardens. This mixture yields a light color in the cup and a fragrant nose. A great value.
Ingredients: Black tea
- Dry Leaves: Small green leaves can be found in this Darjeeling blend (hard withered green flakes) along with larger brown leaves.
- Liquor: This tea brews a light golden color.
- Aroma: A good mixture of the bright aromas of a First Flush Darjeeling, pineapple and grapefruit, and the darker stone fruit notes of Autumnal Darjeelings.
- Flavors: This tea delivers a good blend of bright citrus notes and darker notes of stone apricots and plums.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: Medium-bodied
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temp: 212º