The full leaves of premium Ti Quan Yin oolong are infused with tangy pomegranate to create this full-bodied blend that brews into a sweetly fragrant, silky textured cup of tea. The Ti Quan Yin oolong used is named after the Chinese Goddess of Mercy. Legend tells of the goddess leading a devout farmer to a tiny, yet intriguingly aromatic tea plant that he nurtured and shared among neighbors, with prosperity soon following.
- Dry Leaves: Rolled green leaves.
- Liquor: A very light clear green-yellow.
- Aroma: On top of the floral and citrus flavors of the tea lies the sweet citrus aromas of pomegranates.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: Medium body.
- Flavors: Oolong that is light and refreshing with strong flavors of pomegranate.
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 205° F
Harney & Sons