Chocolate Mint is a tasty Chinese black tea with a divine aroma of peppermint leaves and natural chocolate flavor. Subtle yet sweet, try it and you'll recall the taste of a beloved box of cookies. It's also an irresistible after-dinner tea.
Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate flavor, vanilla flavor, peppermint leaves. Contains natural flavors.
Briskness 2; Body 2; Aroma 4
- Dry Leaves: China black is the base of this tea, which is blended with Oregon peppermint leaves for a mix of green and black leaves in your loose tea. Natural and artificial flavors are blended in to create this very popular tea.
- Liquor: A dark brown liquor due to the peppermint leaves.
- Aroma: As the name suggests, this tea has an aroma of chocolate and mint.
- Medium body
- Flavors: The mint in this tea makes it wonderfully refreshing while it is sweet like a dessert from the chocolate.
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
Harney & Sons