The artist Edward Gorey had a lifelong interest in the theater. His participation in the Broadway production of Dracula garnered three Tony Award nominations, and he wrote and produced engaging and quirky plays. The untitled, gleefully chaotic work reproduced in this puzzle might be seen as Gorey's celebration of the theater.
- Dimensions- 13" x 9.9" x 1.9"
- Assembled puzzle measures 20" x 27"
- Includes 1000 piece puzzle
- For 1 or more players
- Recommended for ages 12 and up
- WARNING- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, not for children under 3 years of age
- Wipe Clean