For your coloring pleasure, this book contains line drawings tracing 20 early British travel posters featuring historic castles and charming rural settings, bustling cities and seaside resorts. The original full-color posters are shown on the inside covers for your reference.
- 48 pages with 20 images to color. 8.5 x 11"
- Soft cover book with staple binding
- High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
- Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed