This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favorite Rennie Mackintosh designs.
- A fantastic tapestry pocket wallet for keeping tickets, cards or all of your change together
- This cloth coin purse contains a metal frame with double clasp closure
- A pair of compartments for storing goods
- Lined fully with a patterned nylon
- Size: 5.1 x 3.1 x 2 inches