21.5cm (8 &1/2) tall to the top of the chimneyx10.2cm (4) wide. Located at No. 6 St James London, Lock & Co. Hatters was founded in 1676 by George James Lock, and continues to trade as a Hatter from the same premises today. Over the centuries, Lock & Co. has supplied hats to the military, the aristocracy, and more recently, celebrities. Their clients include Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Depp, and of course, many members of the Royal family. Lock & Co. was instrumental in the development of the Coke or Bowler hat. In the hat's heyday, no city gent would be seen without! Our ceramic features a display of gents' hats in one window and ladies' hats in the other. The shop name is written in 22crt gold. Lock & Co is a numbered edition of just 500 pieces.
- Tea Time
- Bath & Body