Filled with swirling patterns in jewel tones and gold, Gustav Klimt’s exotic paintings of women epitomize the Austrian Art Nouveau movement known as the Vienna Secession. One of its cofounders, Klimt produced works of startling power, symbolism, and eroticism. Portraits of women from Vienna’s social elite would come to dominate his career, but he also produced daring landscapes and other delightfully abstract scenes. Twelve of his magnificent works are displayed on the months of this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays