Join a party of unsuspecting gentlefolk fighting to survive an afternoon stroll in The Evil Garden. As you roll the die to make your way through the maze, you’ll encounter plants and animals that want to trap you, crush you, drown you, and carry you away. Search for the safest path, use your character’s traits to your advantage, and decide whether you’ll risk it all in order to sprint ahead. The first person to escape the garden wins!
Includes double-sided maze game board, instruction booklet, 9 figures, 6 figure stands, 42 encounter cards, 9 character cards, 8 path markers, 6+ tokens, 6 tickets, 1 die
Based on the book The Evil Garden by Edward Gorey
- ESCAPE THE MAZE: Based on the classic Edward Gorey book The Evil Garden, players take on the role of unsuspecting gentlefolk who race to survive an afternoon in the The Evil Garden. First person to escape the garden wins!
- CHOOSE YOUR STRATEGY WISELY: Players must use their Character’s special traits to their advantage (or, in some cases, disadvantage). Will you take it slow and steady, or risk it all in order to sprint ahead and be the first to escape?
- ENTRAP! MODE: In this bonus semi-cooperative mode, one player may become the Garden. As the ne’er-do-well foliage works to ensnare the entire party, the humans work together to outwit and outrun the Garden before time runs out.
- GENERATIONS OF FUN: For 2–6 players, ages 10 and up, Escape from The Evil Garden gives players the chance to experience Edward Gorey’s signature drawings and iconic storytelling in a brand new way.
- TONS OF REPLAYABILITY: With a double-sided board and two different game modes, Escape from The Evil Garden provides unique gameplay time and time again.
$11.99 Excl. tax
$10.99 Excl. tax
$24.50 Excl. tax
$9.99 Excl. tax
$29.95 Excl. tax
$14.95 Excl. tax