While paleontologists can spend decades recovering and studying bones and fossils, without a time machine, there is no way to truly know exactly what dinosaurs looked like. Bones give us the foundation for their bodies, but time and decay limit our knowledge of defining features like the skin, feathers, cartilage, stature, and muscle mass of these extinct creatures. Giving shape to prehistoric beasts that no human eyes will ever see is an inspired art form that takes a unique combination of science and imagination. Ukrainian paleoartist Sergey Krasovskiy is one of the leaders in his field, incorporating the latest paleontological discoveries into his dynamic paintings. Enjoy 12 of his dinosaur depictions in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays