This EDP is part of our Living Florals collection created with the Master Gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden and Senior Perfumer Laurent LeGuernec, derived directly from a Living Floral Victorian-era Vanda Giganticus, the oldest living plant among the Orchids in the collection of the New York Botanical Garden, acquired by the Garden in 1904.
VIC is a complex Orchid EDP with a masculine character, suitable for both Men and Women. The scent has a very dry, slightly powdery opening with smooth, bright florals in the heart and a dry-down to a sharp mossy green scent.
- 18% Fragrance Concentration (EDP)
- Made in the USA from high-quality fragrance and essential oils.
- Fragrance Oil Manufactured with Solar Power in Hazlet, NJ
- Plastic-Free Outer Box with FSC Certified Paper
- Not tested on animals
- VIC Fragrance in Heritage Packaging
- One 3 oz (88 ml) Spray Bottle
- Boxed and packaged in Clear Glass Bottle (2" x 2" x 6 1/4")