From the feeling of wind in one’s hair to the whir of the spokes below, bicycles have captured the hearts and imaginations of entire generations. They’ve signified progress and adventure since the turn of the 20th century, when the newly invented “safety bicycle” replaced the old penny-farthing and became known for the speed, agility, and independence it provided. To emphasize the pleasures and practicalities of cycling, manufacturers like Peugeot, Terrot & Company, and Triumph—as well as tire companies like Michelin and Dunlop—hired artists of the day to create eye-catching compositions with stylish typography. Let the 12 colorful posters collected in this calendar propel you through your year.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays