Taylor of Old Bond Street
Jeremiah Taylor first founded Taylor of Old Bond Street on September the 1st, 1854. Jeremiah opened his salon in London's fashionable Bond Street and gained a reputation in British Society for his botanical extracts. The Taylor tradition continued through the next generation with Sidney who opened their now famous flagship store in Jermyn Street, London.
The 'Taylor' brand epitomizes classic British style and understated elegance, reliability and quality. Their products are manufactured and designed to meet the highest standards and are made out of natural ingredients where appropriate.